Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I did a cleanse and feel great...NOW WHAT? How to STAY clean, trim and energetic AFTER the fact

HELLO MY CLEAN FRIENDS!

Don't leave me hangin', I’ve been dying to know...

HOW ARE YOU FEELING? How did the cleanse go for you? Did you lose a few pounds? Your mind? Hehee! Have your eating habits improved? Most have reported that and our Bowel Bootcamp averaged 7 pounds lost. WAY TO GO!

If you haven’t already, may I ask you a huge favor that you post on my FB wall indicating your experience with it? My goal for my page, new website and soon to be fan page, is that I will implant a platform for sharing on a myriad of health topics such as vitamins, weight loss, pain free living, fitness, yoga, health reform, pregnant moms lifestyle, kids health, and more. My interests span as wide as your efforts that encompass ‘healthy living’ and our nations access to alternative health outlets. I encourage you to follow me along my tenacious journey to improve these neglected facets of health care.

CLICK HERE to visit my new website & fitness and wellness store

CLICK HERE if you're reading this, have not yet done a cleanse yourself, would like to, or want to share this cleanse kit with others

After your cleanse, you will or should have received a reminder to reorder your probiotics and aloe. Remember, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART ABOUT CLEANSING…’staying’ clean. You, your body and your digestive system have worked HARD to detox your system of chemicals, poisons, toxins, mucous, etc that ages, fatigues, bloats and stifles you from thriving at your fullest potential! DO NOT FORGET the maintenance part of cleansing…probiotics and aloe OR if you want to try an alternative to aloe, may I suggest digestive enzymes. I use this to heal many folks with digestive issues, who suffer from gas, constipation, or a ‘volcanic colon’…I get that on occasion, mainly when eating out and take my enzymes after my meal to calm the activity. J Even if you continue on with JUST the probiotics, it’s better than NOTHING.

Here’s a link to that for to review…I suggest you read the many reviews of others who have used it themselves:

ISOTONIX DIGESTIVE ENZYMES WITH PROBIOTICS

Remember, not all probiotics, vitamins and supplements are treated alike. I subscribe to a 3rd party company that randomly tests various brands of these for integrity and I am disgusted at the FDA’s lack of regulation on this topic. Too many get away with promising dosages only to be found to contain 10% of what the label touts. In addition, with respect to probiotics, you get what you pay for. The strains listed on Nutri-Cleanse are extensive and in great number. Don’t waste you money on store bought brands…there are VERY few I’ve used, tested and actually approved and most are over $50 for a 1 month supply. I’ve done all of this research for you to bring you ONLY the highest quality supplements at unbeatable prices given the system of delivery.

If you’re looking to expand your health into the basics (A to Zinc), I’m currently offering a special on my online nutrition store. I wrote a blog on the top 5 vitamins for my home care toolbox that I encourage you to read my blog termed ‘Vitamin Staples’. 3 of the 5 I packaged together as a sale package at 25% off than you would pay separately.

To reorder the probiotics and aloe to continue your cleansing, digestion and health efforts:

CLICK HERE TO REORDER

Aside from the products you rec, how do I maintain a clean & toxic free lifestyle?

I encourage you to shop from the grocery list I provided to you in the email I sent after you ordered the cleanse. From avoiding GMO's and pesticides, antibiotics and hormones in your food to the kind of make up or lotions you put on your face to the types of household cleaning products you use, I can offer up advice for everything. My store contains world-renowned products used on movie sets, by pro athletes and celebrities across the globe that you can order direct from my site to your home that are free from toxins, chemicals, dyes, pesticides, fungicides, etc. THOSE will be as critical to your after care cleansing ‘staying clean’ phase as the kit itself. My favorite brand of all times, called SNAP (Saving Nature, Animals and People) – home cleaning products, dishwasher, detergent, etc, can be purchased through the same portal you purchased your cleanse kit. Here’s a direct link to it:

CLICK HERE FOR SAFE HOME CARE CLEANING PRODUCTS

CLICK HERE FOR MINERAL BASED, CHEMICAL FREE COSMETICS used by celebrities

Starting next week, I’ll also begin sending weekly newsletters on promotional offers and specials in addition to updates on my blogs with recipes, nutrition tips, money saving strategies, and more. Please stay tuned and STAY healthy!

AND as a thanks, for each person you refer to my store who buy from my site, I will give you a $25 gift certificate to your favorite restaurant to say thank you for spreading the good word of health. Just be sure to let me know you've sent them. The more we can reach out together, the better place this world will be.

Be fit, be healthy, be happy!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment